Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing, entrepreneurial minded business? If this is you, we want you to join our team.
We're looking for happy, creative, energetic, ambitious, and positive people to join our team. At CAVA, we value positivity, transparency, humility, fanaticism, and thoughtfulness, and we want our teams to do the same.
Our Ideal Supervisor:
- Is hardworking and passionate - CAVA is more than a paycheck; it is a lifestyle
- Will have restaurant industry and shift leading experience
- Has the skills needed for basic troubleshooting
- Is a team player - We work together to make our environments as vibrant as our food
- Wants to grow - We want your feedback so we can improve as a company. The more we improve, the more - opportunity there will be for you to grow at CAVA!
- A competitive base hourly rate starting at $14/hour
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
- Free CAVA food
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Supervisors are responsible for creating exceptional guest experiences through personalized customer service and ensuring safe and quality food is prepared and served. Supervisors oversee the kitchen and the dining room experience and lead all team members.
As a Supervisor, you will:
- Resolve customer incidents and working to ensure exceptional guest experiences
- Encourage great guest service from every team member
- Assist with food ordering, cash handling procedures, and weekly physical inventory counts
- Train, evaluate, discipline, motivate and coach team members
- Manage food safety by ensuring the completion of the temperature control book on a daily basis as well as FIFO and other food safety policies and procedures; manage crew break and shift changes
- Develop team members using cross training
- Assist with banking, cash handling policies and procedures and office paperwork
- Establish a positive relationship with the team, guests, and vendors
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the restaurant
Our Supervisors need to:
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift – this role is constantly in motion delivering exceptional customer service to our guests
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and fellow employees in English – to explain things like what makes our Crazy Feta so crazy good
- Lift up to 50 pounds - we cook with the freshest of ingredients, which are delivered multiple times a week
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
Having fun is a must! Join the CAVA Culture -- it's what sets us, and you, apart.