Billings - Courtesy Clerk
The Courtesy Clerk is first and foremost responsible for customer relations and satisfaction. They provide courteous, efficient bagging, carryout and general customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Must be 16 years or older.
Skills and Experiences:
- Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner.
- Requires good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to show tact and courtesy, and maintain composure in dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to frequently lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 55 lbs.
- Ability to push, pull and maneuver shopping carts.
- Requires manual dexterity skills and good eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to learn product location, proper bagging procedures and company policies.
- Mental alertness is necessary to ensure safe completion of work activities.
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
- Must be able to work extended hours and varying work schedule as dictated by the business.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. and stand for long periods of time (up to 4 hours).
- Perform all other physical aspects of the job including bending, squatting, lifting, climbing, and walking.
- Must be able to safely maneuver around moving mechanical parts.
- Must be able to work in a retail store environment.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are an equal opportunity employer.