Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Drives sales and creates a positive experience for our Customers through relationships, product knowledge and operational execution. Maintain a great looking store, interact with Customers on the sales floor, and learn new technology. Kohl's offers flexible scheduling and we train and develop the most talented, motivated teams around.
- "Smiles and Says Hi!" - Greets all Customers and Associates, assists in a friendly, courteous manner and adheres to the "Yes We Can"policy efficiently resolving Customer's questions and requests
- Consistently uses the 5 step GREAT program while interacting with Customers: Greets and Engages Customer, Requests Credit, Explains Savings, Asks to complete the Survey and Thanks the Customer
- Effectively uses Company tools and technology to plan, communicate and share information with team members
- Maintains fitting rooms, sales floor, and work areas according to Company best practices
- Identifies and communicates merchandising and sales floor operational opportunities to Leadership
- Performs other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: assisting with price change events, acting as backup Cashier and other tasks as assigned
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis. Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the department.
- Adherence to Company policy and procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Prior retail experience
- Comfortable with the use of technology consistently while performing the required tasks