Membership Experience Outfitter - PT
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live... Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time Membership Experience Outfitter at the Club Booth in our Scarborough, Maine retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to every customer by greeting and assisting them, and presenting them with the opportunity to become a CLUB Visa Member; Executes application fulfillment process from start to finish and issues cards upon approval.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Cabela's CLUB Visa Member.
- Details the benefits of being a CLUB Member and makes the appropriate sales pitch to convince them to apply for the Cabela's CLUB Visa card.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set by the marketing department.
- Responsible for keeping inventory accurate and organized to include important documents, applications, customer premiums, etc.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with the policies established for the credit information gathering process, including guidelines from banking regulations and the Patriot Act.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer's unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Visa Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. With this said, this position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Browse similar jobs
- Clerical Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Business Development Jobs
- Earn Commission Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Telephone Jobs
- Stock Jobs
- Uniform Jobs
- Writing Jobs