Further your career by joining a leader in the automotive services industry ...Midas.
Midas is one of the world's largest providers of automotive service, including exhaust, brakes, steering, suspension, and maintenance services. There are more than 1,800 franchised and company-owned Midas locations in the United States and Canada.
Our Automotive Repair Technicians are ASE certified and have driveability & diagnostic skills. Use your ASE Certifications and years of experience to diagnose and provide quality vehicle repair services in a time and cost effective manner. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently.
- Experience working well in a team environment.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- May require experience in leading others, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- Experience in preventive maintenance to keep facility equipment in safe and effective operating condition is a plus.
- Driver's License
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Midas is a drug-free workplace
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (54)
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062