Lead Operations Associate
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to be an operational resource for the store management team,
performing detailed merchandising projects while partnering with the sales team to ensure the
best possible customer experience.
- Inventory and Cycle Counting of Inventory
- Shipping and receiving of gear and other items
- Stocking and warehouse organization and GC.com in-store pick up
- Hold internal keys to cases, cages and displays
- Merchandising including planograms and advance display building and maintenance
- Printing and placing of signage and price signs (POP)
- Cash Handling
- Shrink awareness and prevention , Expense control, Loss Prevention, and store standards
- Guidance and a resource to other associates within the store and Training of Operations Associates
- May be called upon to hold "The Mic" and lead the sales floor
- Additional duties as assigned.