Senior Sales Associate
The purpose of this job is to consistently achieve individual sales goals to support the store's sales and profit objectives, provide superior customer service, and take on other senior-level responsibilities within a store.
- Generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Promote the Music & Arts lesson program
- Create business by networking with teachers/schools, churches, and community organizations
- Develop customer relationships and provide compelling sales presentations based on sales training
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every customer
- Promote customer loyalty
- The ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Good communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Ability to work as a team in a sales presentation to overcome customers' objections and close additional sales
- Ability to multitask with customers in store and on the phone
- Ability to use equipment such as cash registers, computers, phones, photocopiers, printers, calculators, and fax machines.
- Maintain store security including: perimeter door keys, register keys and personal alarm code
- Additional duties as assigned.