•At least 3 years’ experience in FOH service environment as service or management personnel.
• Must possess a positive, proactive, constructive teamwork attitude.
• Possess good math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all managers, employees, guests and purveyors at all business volume levels
• Must be able to move and process information quickly
• Must have a working knowledge of the English language.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to move and process information quickly.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
• Ensures that service standards are met and service staff is actively engaged in exceeding guest expectations.
• Understands completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs for FOH.
• Achieves company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness by creating a positive and productive work environment and hold staff accountable for those objectives being met.
• Controls cash outs and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Ensures all end of day cash outs are correctly completed and documented.
• Directs daily shifts as MOD on duty of service floor.
• Makes sure all side work is completed properly, ensure logs are filled out and service properly concluded.
• Handles guest complaints during the course of service and settle appropriately based on FOH MOD guidelines.
• Assists FOH team members with POS functionality in ringing, preparing and processing checks and payments.
• Opens and closes the restaurant with key and security code.
• Conducts daily line up in accordance with FOH MOD non-negotiables.
• Participates in sharing relevant content from shift with fellow team members.
• Works with FOH staff to develop their skill set as it relates to sales and service.
• Works floor shifts while simultaneously maintaining pace and supporting staff.
• Complete incident reports when needed and compile incident reports for GM/Guest Service Manager.
• Ensure all FOH team members are clocked in and out at scheduled times.
• Ensure cleanliness of FOH including properly bussed tables, windows, host stand, etc.
• Maintain proper sanitation and safety levels – including Steritech and Heath Department Sanitation standards.