As Panera Bread bakers, we take our craft seriously.
Baking is central and core to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best of breads and baked goods. We work diligently to ensure that we deliver the high quality products that our customers love!
Here are just some of the awards received that recognize our great food and or customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary/Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovations Awards.
- Ranked #1 Attractive/Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains-Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick Track Study.
- Preparing dough for baking by placing/shaping dough in pans; spreading or sprinkling toppings; allowing dough to rise and monitoring product while baking.
- Maintaining a proper bake by adjusting thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
- Maintaining equipment by following proper cleaning procedures.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in scheduled trainings and online learning.
- Enhancing the bakery operations and customer experience by accepting ownership for quality of baked product
- Maintaining a positive relationship with all bakery café team members through open communication.
- Maintaining a clean, healthy and safe work environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to eight (8) hours in length.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT