The Tea m Member’s job is to WIN ONE CUSTOMER AT A TIME. Since they are the primary point of customer contact, it is up to them to provide our customers an excellent experience by providing friendly and efficient service and by delivering a quality and consistent product every time, in a clean and inviting environment.
· Prepare quality finished produc ts efficiently per Roti standards .
· Restock food line, cooler, etc.
· Prepare food a s required, including storing food.
· Work multiple stations as directed by Manager.
· Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, kitchen and utensils; take out trash.
· Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness and safety of store.
· Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing clean uniform.
· Comply with established food safety requirements and practices .
· Comply with store security and safety standards .
· Operate cash register: handle, balance and follow all cash handling procedures .
· Engage in friendly conversation with customers in line.
· Act with a sense of urgency toward all customers in the store.
· Effectively handle customer complaints/issues .
· Must be at least 16 years of a ge.
· Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Must be friendly and customer service oriented.
· Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
· Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
· Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently.
· Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
· Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support Roti’s values and culture.