Sales Consultant | Full-Time
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Are you driven to succeed? Want to be empowered to make a difference? We are looking for positive, upbeat, passionate, ambitious, and determined people who want to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. If you crave the opportunity to grow and maximize your earning potential within a growing retailer, we need Retail Sales Consultants to represent and expand our brand. Victra is Verizon's most trusted retail partner in the United States. We are a collaborative team that celebrates success while bringing the most innovative products and services to our guests in the most fun and trusting way!
YOUR FOCUS (JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
Retail Sales Consultants are responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our guests in a professional and customer friendly approach. You will multitask, display basic math skills, have the flexibility to work retail hours, display excellent sales skills, and analytical skills. In addition, you are a highly-motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will also:
- Achieve personal sales goals as set by Store Manager and monthly commission plan
- Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Diligently learn all Victra/Verizon products and promotions and ensures your knowledge of these programs is current
- Inspire customers to buy
- Prepare sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers
- Answer customers' queries or concerns
- Provide advice to customers regarding all Victra/Verizon products and services
- Advises customers on utilization and care of merchandise and products.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise and overall store presentation
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all Victra policies and procedures
PAY RATE: HOURLY + COMMISSION
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
YOUR BACKGROUND (Requirements)
Along with having excellent communication skills and ability to read various reports, we are looking for the Sales Consultant to bring the following:
- High School diploma, AA preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
- Up to 10%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.