Compensation and Benefits Manager
• Development of annual total rewards strategy including communication and education for compensation and benefits plans
• Oversee the administration of compensation, benefits, payroll, and leaves
• Evaluate services that are managed through vendors or internally
• Develop and monitor adherence to service level agreements with vendors
• Perform analysis of salary rates with respect to compensation levels for the organization, and provide recommendations for job pricing and compensation offers
• Stay apprised of industry trends and identify opportunities for enhancement to existing policies, practices and plans
• Ensure compensation and benefits programs comply with Company policies, as well as state, federal, and legislation
• Prepare and monitor the annual budget for compensation and benefits
* Bachelor's degree and at least ten years progressive experience in Human Resources in compensation and benefits
* PHR/SPHR or CCP certification preferred
* Exceptional ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization
* Strong leadership skills
* Demonstrated data analysis, interpretation, reporting, and problem-solving skills
* Self-motivated with a high degree of personal responsibility. Sets and meets deadlines.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with little or no guidance or supervision
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and aptitude for learning new programs
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), and vacation.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).