Warehouse Associate IIIShift: Day (6:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
We are recruiting for our full-time Warehouse Associate III positions at UPS Supply Chain Solutions. The work environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks. These positions may require lifting of at least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 28 feet while using Powered Equipment.
Responsibilities will include loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, auditing, general housekeeping, kitting, inbound processing, scanning orders, shipping and receiving, put-a-way, data entry into computerized inventory control systems and inventory control. In addition, most positions will require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic jack lift to perform duties. Will also be involved with solving a variety of potential warehouse issues, such as inventory variances, track and trace issues and to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers as necessary.
• General knowledge warehouse terminology and tasks is required.
• Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year experience with unloading, unpacking of shipments, pulling orders, performing inventory control, auditing and scanning.
• General math knowledge.
• Forklift experience and forklift certification is preferred. • Must be able to use computer and scanning equipment.
• Must be able to read and speak English.
• High School diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
Full-time employees receive an attractive benefit package including medical benefits, vision and dental coverage, paid vacations and holiday, and paid discretionary days.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Read the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law here.