Customer Service Advisor
The primary function of the Customer Service Advisor is to safely provide an excellent service experience for our customers. Customer Service Advisors interact face-to-face with customers to communicate vehicle service recommendations with the intent of educating the customers on their vehicle maintenance requirements. The Customer Service Advisor must also have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak clearly, effectively and professionally with customers and employees.
Customer Service Advisors do NOT work in a call-center environment. Customer Service Advisors spend all work time at the store location directly guiding customers through the Jiffy Lube Signature Service Experience. Customer Service Advisors will occasionally be required to assist with the servicing of vehicles.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Experience and comfort speaking with customers
- Able to stand and walk up to 4 hours without a break
- Able to work in extreme heat and/or cold
- Able to endure repetitive and prolonged bending and reaching
- Able to withstand exposure to fumes and cleaning products
- Strong data entry computer skills preferred
- Regular Performance Reviews & Bonus Structure
- Paid Training
- Generous Employee Discounts