The Assistant Manager is the key support person to Restaurant Manager and they will:
- Enforce the standards of QSC and safeguard the integrity of the brands
- Execute operational systems
- Fulfill accountabilities delegated by Restaurant Manager
- Assist in development of Shift Leaders and crew
- Role-model the standards of performance, appearance, and behavior at all times
- Contributes to achieving profitability through cost controls and shift management. Shift control is a core function of all Managers
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.