We believe that clothes and how you make them can make a difference.
Since 1853, weve been obsessed with innovation to meet peoples needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesnt last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We are looking for a Store Manager who will bring innovation, creativity and leadership to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brands past.
The purpose of this position is to direct and lead superior retail strategies and execute store operation functions to deliver financial growth and sustained brand equity.
Sales Stylist are responsible for implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
- Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Companys history and heritage
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every Levis® Store customer using The 3Cs of Success:Connect, Consult & Close
- Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
- Comply with Levis® Stores cash handling guidelines
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
- Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed
- Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed
- Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levis®Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
- Rapid and accurate sales floor refill and replenishment through RFID-enabled inventory processes
- Basic technology skills familiarity with iOS, basic device troubleshooting, read and understand technical training manuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Exhibits the following characteristics:
83 Fortune Drive, Irvine, CA, 92618
FULL TIME/PART TIME
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old