Women's Shoe Sales Lead, Full Time: Bowie Town Center
The Women' s Shoe Sales Lead is a leader in supporting an engaging professional and personal zed shopping experience for our clients and customers. The Women's Shoe Sales Lead will serve as Macy's Brand Ambassador and support the MyShop Sales Manager to make shopping in Women' s Shoes a must have experience that customers will discuss with their friends and families. The Women's Shoe Sales Lead, will educate customers on trending styles and fits, communicate with confidence on product benefits, and guide our clients over multiple channels where clients can self ·l earn, and, or self-service. The Women's Shoe Sales Lead will support the MyShop Sales Manager to ensure we are meeting the aspirations of our customers, and assist the Women's Shoe Sales Consultants in creating an exceptional shopping environment. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and Macy's app
- Be proactively assist customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own
- Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Drive Pre·sell results through daily communication and recognition
- Build enthusiasm and awareness of promotional events amongst Sales Consultants
- Direct Sales Consultants to optimize customer experience through management of daily functional schedule
- Ensure merchandising process goes smoothly and recover department to floor readiness standards
- Maintain a consistent, high level of customer service. Consistently provide feedback on associate MAGIC behaviors to their direct supervisor .
- Ensure all procedures, policies and standards are understood and followed by associates
- Manage the tools used to create professional sell ng standards ,including My Client, product knowledge material ,selling techniques, mobile devices and POS system.
- Maintain acceptable presentation standards on the selling floor through proper utilization of visual displays and merchandise content
- Ensure sale set ups, stock put away, recovery, signing, and markdowns are completed in a timely manner
- Be knowledgeable of POS policies and procedures and role model empowered selling behavior
- Review and distribute advertising calendar and maintain floor presentation to maximize sales opportunities
- Review business driving opportunities with management and coordinate implementation within area
- Communicate information from vendors and District/Region teams on product knowledge, merchandise presentation and customer requests regarding assortment
- Maintain contact with all levels of management at the store and district level to obtain direction and support
- Maintain department recovery standards
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the supervisor
- Demonstrate regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- No specific educational accomplishment is required.
- Previous selling experience and product knowledge in Women's Shoes preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
- Able to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change using American monetary units.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing for at least two consecutive hours. #/font/font#nvolves lifting at least 30lbs.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Possess strong sense of urgency and a thirst for learning.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, and weekends, and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving, special Big Event days, and the day after Christmas, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macys Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including exclusive and fashion brands. Our flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in Southern California -- are known internationally as leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, we help strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $69 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
*Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9. Learn more about your rights under the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law.