Get a taste the good life with:
• Competitive base salary with annual bonus potential
• Equity the grows in value as you help the company grow
• Comprehensive benefits plan to care for you and your family
• 401(K) program with Company Match
• Company provided Vehicle, laptop and cell phone to help you get the job done.
• Extensive development and promotional opportunities as part of a growing organization
• FOOD!! We don’t just pay you in burritos but they are so good you might wish we did
Get things Cooking When You:
• Identify and make proposals for the best sites in our growing markets
• Build relationships and create connections with landlords and brokers
• Negotiate the best leases and agreements that will maximize profits
• Report on location performance, successes and demonstrate opportunities for improvin processes and site identification
• Lead progress and discovery of new markets
• Supervise and develop due diligence team members
Education and Job Experience:
o Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Language Skills:
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be able to read, analyze industry trends and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to effectively write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Must be able to effectively develop and present a business case that influences outcomes. Must be able to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Computer literate including experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the web and e-mail functions required.
* Mathematical Skills:
o Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inferences.
* Reasoning Ability:
o Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions required. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables required. Must be able to anticipate and overcome objections, lead your assigned markets and influence outcomes. Demonstrate ability to balance short and long term objectives for your business unit (work with a long and short term plan in place).
Browse similar jobs (377)
Fairfax, Virginia 22032
Fairfax, Virginia 22032