Systems Integration Analyst
Benchmarks company culture is central to our management philosophy. The companys stated purpose is to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the benchmark by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for maintaining the professionalism, quality and standards of the Technology Department and property, managing Audio Video (AV) Information Technology (IT) including set-up, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, inventory and security of technology equipment and facilities in the Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE). A Systems Integration Analyst (SIA) provides technical support to guest and staff on AV / IT use and connectivity.
QUALIFICATIONS: ·High School Diploma, formal education in Audio Video and Information Technology or equivalent experience. ·2 years minimum experience in AV / IT Systems design, integration, project management and technical support. ·Understanding and experience with AV / IT hardware and software to include Biamp, Crestron, Shure, Extron, Cisco, Barco, Christie, Digital Projection and Analog Way products is preferred, not required. ·Knowledge and experience with computer hardware and software to include Windows 10, Apple iOS, MS Office, Outlook, CAD, Visio and various media players
- Experience in network based audio, video, audio conference, video conference, routing and control systems.
- Excellent understanding of wired and wireless networks including secure networks, VPN, VLAN, and the IT industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, goal and deadline driven
- A problem solver and solutions focused
- Be able to work collaboratively or independently
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 70+ pounds, climb and work from ladders
- Availability to work a variable schedule and overtime
- Manage AV / IT operations at the Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE)
- Operational management of all technical support processes, including problem management, communication with internal clients, resolution of resourcing issues, collaboration with the LM team in monitoring operational procedures and policies, identification of communication and process breakdowns and continuous quality improvement of user support services.
- Technical leadership of the AV / IT support team. Coordinate conference room technology project roll outs with the LM IT support staff. Serve as liaison to the LM IT staff to review operations and ensure key processes are consistent.
- Serve as AV / IT operator during customer events and in support of staff-use equipment when required
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning support requests, systems status, and network connectivity. Describe the typical AV / IT equipment that is used in presentation applications. Educate the users of the conference rooms AV / IT equipment in the use of control systems, networked environments, video and audio conferencing
- Work in high pressure situation with high profile Executives
- Manage AV / IT equipment and configuration, including daily monitoring via visual/physical/software inspection and verification of operational readiness in advance of all events.
- Maintain AV / IT systems by following specifications, schematics, codes and safety protocols; administering logistics; troubleshooting and problem-solving systems; maintaining tools and test equipment and communicating with vendors / manufacturers to provide the best technology solutions for client needs.
- Capable of drafting, reading and translating scopes of work, specifications, CAD, Visio and other AV / IT related technical documents
- Provide initial troubleshooting and problem assessment and resolve if possible or escalate as appropriate:
- To Management / CLE Operations
- To LM Desktop, Network, Telephony and Applications support via phone/email.
- Coordinate and track all escalated issues to closure (maintain ownership)
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software including the installation, configuration troubleshooting, resolving and testing of conference room hardware and software. Record inquiries, and repair / service requests. Diagnose problems through research, signal flow, isolation and resolution steps. Report problems with procedures and make suggestions for improvements. Escalate to or consult with management when a solution is unclear.
- Manage, maintain and assist in cost-control methods for AV / IT related supplies and equipment
- Systematize, document and maintain AV / IT standard procedures to minimize variation and insure repeatability
- Support LM Desktop, Telephony, Network and Application teams as necessary to insure compliance with established LM policies and procedures as requested
- Support AV / IT continuous improvement initiatives as required
- Manage and maintain detailed logging and documentation of all AV / IT related issues and resolutions
- Track and assess frequency of AV / IT rentals, loans, and trends and make purchase recommendations as appropriate
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the technical staff.
- Maintain technical proficiency by conducting and attending in-house technical training
- Coordinate, track, and maintain inventory, including software and documentation upgrades, distributions, and licenses. Process all conference room requests for software and documentation. Track conference room software licenses to ensure that the CLE does not violate its agreements and work with the purchasing department regarding software licensing and maintenance issues.
- Creation and presentation of technical reports to upper management.
- Attend conferences, meetings and reviews as required
- Assist with employee review and selection, scheduling, supervision, coaching and performance appraisals.