Associate / Team Member
At Fazoli’s, our purpose is to “enhance the lives of those we touch… one breadstick at a time.” It’s a simple concept in a complex world. Whether we’re assisting a Guest, helping a fellow team member or volunteering in our local community, we give our best effort to make everyone’s day just a little brighter – a little better – than it was before we came along. A smile, a caring attitude and a genuine enthusiasm to help others sets us apart. And, just like our signature hot & fresh garlic bread sticks, our opportunities to help others are unlimited!
- Associates enjoy preparing and serving each of Fazoli’s high quality, made-to-order products according to exact recipe specifications and plating procedures.
- Associates ensure every dish looks and tastes great and that all food items and ingredients used have been stored, prepped, held and cooked using the highest standards of food safety and sanitation in every step.
Great tasting food prepared quickly and accurately by caring Associates helps ensure each Guest has a memorable and enjoyable experience at Fazoli’s. Kitchen Associates work at a fast pace, pay close attention to details, enjoy working with food and are organized and efficient. Kitchen positions include the following:
- Operates the steamtable, where a majority of food items originate and are prepared, cooked, plated and served. Stocks and maintains necessary food inventory for each shift, maintains clean and sanitized work area, prepares all dishes according to exact recipe specifications, communicates with Team Members to ensure all Kitchen Associates are coordinated and operating as efficiently as possible. Assists the Oven Coordinator and Sandwich Station as needed.
- Ensures all dishes requiring heating/cooking in the convection or microwave ovens have been prepared to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Places products in the oven and removes them when thoroughly heated/cooked, ensuring products are hot, fresh and visually appealing. Delivers final product to the Expeditor for packaging or traying and delivery to drive-thru or dine-in Guests. Assists the Kitchen Lead and Sandwich Station as needed.
- Prepares all sandwiches, salads and pizza products to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the Sandwich Station as well as product inventory levels to meet business needs.
- Cleans and sanitizes all dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, etc. according to company standards and practice. Ensures the dishwashing machine is maintained properly and that the dishwashing area is kept neat, clean and organized. Removes full trash bags and replaces as needed from the dining room and kitchen, transporting trash from the restaurant to the dumpster as directed by management.
- Prepares products to pre-established inventory level as directed by management, ensuring each product is prepared to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Ensures each prep item is properly tagged and rotated to ensure quality and freshness and discards expired or poor quality products.
Fazoli’s is an equal opportunity employer valuing a diverse workforce to build a stronger company.
Browse similar jobs (228)
PLANT CITY, Florida 33563
Plant City, Florida 33563
PLANT CITY, Florida 33566