Miller’s Ale House
Now Hiring Hosts/Hostesses
Walk-in’s Welcome - We Want to Meet YOU!
All Shifts Available AM/PM
You being you makes us uniquely us!
Almost always, you’re the first person guests meet when they come to Miller’s Ale House. You make sure their experience starts perfect by setting the tone from the moment the door opens. We have “Ale Raving Fans” because of people like you. You’re also one of the reasons Nation’s Restaurant News called us one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining. Competitive pay, amazing opportunities to advance, an incredible place to build a career…it’s all right here at Miller’s Ale House.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right, and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What you bring:
* Team Members must be 18 years of age at the time of hire
* Arrives to work on time in full, clean uniform
* Provides a friendly welcome to all guests, vendors and job applicants
* Fulfills all job responsibilities in order to contribute to a “one great shift” operation
* Walks guests to table advising the guests of server’s name and daily specials
* Provides accurate wait times to guests and recommends wait options (seating at the bar)
* Answers incoming restaurant calls in a friendly, professional manner
* Assists bussers and servers in bussing tables and running food while ensuring proper food handling guidelines are being followed
* Communicates with fellow team members and management to keep one another informed, wears a headset
* High volume experience preferred and must have schedule flexibility
What we offer:
* 40% dining privilege
* Fast-paced, fun environment
* Open-door communication
* Ability to advance your career to Coach, Shift Leader and New Restaurant Opening Trainer or Manager
Hours of Operation: 11am-2am (at most locations), 7 days a week
Millers Ale House is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Keywords: hosts, hostess, server, busser, bartender, barback, dishwasher, cook, line cook, prep cook, quality assurance, EXPO, restaurant, kitchen, back of house, front of house
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (78)
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Sterling, Virginia 20166