Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Purpose of Position:
As a Vetco Customer Service Team member, you will meet your team at our local dispatch office, then travel to your assigned Petco clinic locations for the day. At the clinics, you and your team will greet the pet parents and recommend the services that will best protect their pets. The Customer Service Team will assist the Veterinarian so the services can be administered and thank the pet parent for protecting their pet with Vetco!
Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must love dogs and cats…and people too!
- Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way
- Make good recommendations to our clients and providing exceptional customer service
- Works hard and has fun doing it!
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work in changing environments, traveling throughout our Market
- Responsible and accountable individuals
- A can-do attitude
- Must be able to work weekends
- Veterinary experience a plus, but we will train
- Valid Driver’s License and have a Clean driving record
- Able to lift dogs and equipment of up to 50lbs (with assistance)