Personal Care Aide-PCACome and join our mission of enhancing our client's lives by providing exceptional service! At Home Instead Senior Care, our CAREGivers enjoy building relationships with seniors and look forward to going to work each day. We are seeking caring and compassionate individuals to provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
If you have a great attitude, work ethic and desire to make a difference, join our team!
Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
Valid NY PCA Certification
Reliable Transportation Preferred
Experience with Dementia/Alzheimer's care is a plus
Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (1)
Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Part-time, Full-timeArmonk, New York 10504