Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives are enthusiastic and bright team members who articulate and sell the ‘out of this world’ feeling of indoor skydiving in an upbeat and confident way. CSRs have strong communication skills and exceptional customer service attitude and are the first point-of-contact for most iFLY customers.
• Greeting customers with a positive and friendly attitude, getting them excited about the experience, and assisting them with their reservation in a timely and effective manner
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about our other services, and clarifying the concept of our unique product
• Maintaining a professional demeanor and speaking with articulation during face-to-face or phone interactions with potential customers
• Ability to multi-task while attending to high volumes of phone calls and customers in tunnel. Answering phones, processing new reservations, and re-scheduling existing reservations
• Sales and up-selling. Recommending different product upgrades that best fit the customer’s needs
• Resolving product/service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, selecting the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution
• Maintaining customer’s financial accounts and correctly processing payments
• Additional duties include, and are not limited to: stocking merchandise, cleaning and maintaining the facility, operating and controlling the wind tunnel, and inventory control
• Customer service focus required
• Experience in retail sales or hospitality, as well as point-of-sale technology
•Confident phone interaction
• Ability to resolve conflict, multi-task, and analyze customer needs
• Friendly, upbeat, compassionate, personable
• Team player attitude, integrity, punctuality, and a professional appearance.
• Must be self-starter, detail-orientated and able to organize and prioritize. Tact, discretion, and good judgment are required to maintain positive relationships with co-workers and customers
• Basic computer skills required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.