Part-Time Beauty Advisor
BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT Build and strengthen Customer loyalty by finding the right solutions for our Customers Beauty needs. Engage Customers through in-depth product knowledge and using a consultative approach help them make selections based on their needs. Drive sales through repeat customer visits and bring top beauty brands to life at with great execution of merchandise sets and knowledge of the brands.
- Builds strong customer relationships by offering knowledgeable and courteous service.
- Assists customers by demonstrating products, devices and applications of products
- Recommends and introduces products and services based on customer needs.
- Recommends additional and complementary products and/or services based on information provided by the Customer or items already selected for purchase.
- Accountable for all aspects of managing the operations, inclusive of inventory-related processes, merchandise resets, visual ad sets, and pricing compliance.
- Maintains department cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Stocks and replenishes inventory to support company in stock goals and drive sales.
- Confirms testers are merchandised correctly, clean, & aligned.
- Understands marketing calendar and confirms store setups to correlate with marketing launches.
- Is available for planned brand in store support visits.
- Understands sales plan by week and executes to plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the department within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Prior experience in a retail, sales, or cosmetics environment
- Prior experience interacting with customers in a consultative capacity