Responsible for every aspect of the business over one-company ownedrestaurant: P&L accountability; customer relations, restaurant management; local store marketing;community service & public relations; inventory management (product & food cost); product testing anddeployments, and developing and retaining Assistant General Managers, Hourly Shift Supervisors, andcrew members.Essential Functions:
- Leads the restaurant with integrity and facilitates a focus on the Company's mission and values.
- Provides clear and consistent direction and delegates responsibilities to Assistant Managers, HourlyShift Supervisors, and crew members during the work day to ensure operational excellence.
- Establishes weekly sales and labor targets; manages profitability; analyzes variances and initiatescorrective action to ensure company objectives are achieved.
- Controls labor and food costs through daily management and supervision.
- Consistently checks stock levels and orders supplies.
- Consistently develops new business and generates sales growth by role modeling and coaching thedelivery of a positive guest experience, executing local restaurant marketing initiatives, andsupporting and promoting community involvement.
- Manages product testing and deployment tests to ensure operational plans are executed withinestablished guidelines.
- Maintains sparkling clean restaurants and ensures QSC standards are achieved.
- Ensures maintenance of facilities and equipment on a regular basis.
- Leads consistently to deliver excellent food quality, exceptional guest service, and cleanliness throughthe team using proven systems and routines.
- Role models Guest Service Excellence behaviors at all times.
- Resolves all guest complaints to customer satisfaction.
- Ensures the safety of guests and crew members through training and execution of food safety andrestaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Effectively attracts, identifies, interviews, selects, and hires individuals that are the best fit and most qualified for the business.
- Conducts onboarding and off boarding activities and follows through with outstanding employeedocumentation to ensure compliance.
- Ensures that crew members deliver awesome rotisserie meals are served quickly in a warm andfriendly manner.
- Manages team member performance through training and development; provides meaningful andtimely performance and behavioral feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Promotes a culture of growth through the identification and development of high potential teammembers along the career path.
- Creates a positive team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and restaurantaccomplishments.
- Prevents employee relation issues by consistently executing human resources practices and ensuringguidelines and processes are adhered to.
- Reinforces the compliance of all company policies and procedures (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with employment law, safety regulations, and all company policies andprocedures during all shifts.
- Effectively handles and manages confidential and sensitive information.
- Strives to create and maintain a diverse team.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Effective Communication, written and oral
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Financial & Business Acumen
Teamwork & Collaboration
This position is responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, developing, and managing the performanceof the Assistant Managers and crew members.Work Environment:
- Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more.
- Move throughout the restaurant for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours per day).
- Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet.
- Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet.
- Understand and respond to team members' and guests' requests in a loud environment.
- Perform basic math and understand finances and cost management.
- Bend, stoop, and reach in order to load and spit chicken, stock shelves, serve customers, and cleanthe restaurant.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; usehands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs;balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required bythe job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and theability to adjust focus.Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; typical hours are between 8:00am to 10:00pm, with about 50 - 52 hours ofwork per week expected.Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and auto insurance.
- 1 year experience using a PC and MS Office Suite.
- 1 year experience working in a fast paced environment.
- 1 year experience meeting and or exceeding customer service overall satisfaction results.
- 2 years' experience managing restaurant operations, financials, and control systems.
- 2 years' management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members.
- 3 years' experience as a restaurant/retail experience.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience as a restaurant/retail experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities andactivities may change at any time with or without notice.Relationships / Contacts:
Interacts daily with external guests as well as working alongside management team and team members.Frequent contact with regional manager, senior regional manager, HR manager, and various field supportand support center personnel.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for allpositions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Browse similar jobs
- 21 Or Older Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Business Development Jobs
- Building Maintenance Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Flexible Hours Jobs
- Hire Vets Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Machine Maintenance Jobs
- Merchandising Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Retail Operations Jobs
- Restaurant Operations Jobs
- Stock Jobs
- Uniform Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs