CareGiver for Overnight, Weekend and 24/7 ClientsHome Instead Senior Care has IMMEDIATE need for CAREGivers who can work overnights with our clients.
We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.  Find out more about a fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (9)
Part-timeCONCORD, NC 28025
Concord, North Carolina 28025
Part-timeMidland, North Carolina 28107
Part-timeHARRISBURG, NC 28075
Harrisburg, North Carolina 28075