CAREGiverHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
REGISTRATION ON THE HOME CARE AIDE REGISTRY, FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE, A STATEMENT OF PRIOR CRIMINAL CONVICTION, TB CLEARANCE AND TESTING FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS IN YOUR BODY IS ALSO REQUIRED PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (36)
Atria Senior Living
Full-time, Part-timeNovato, California 94945
Sunrise Senior Living
Part-time, Full-timeSan Rafael, California 94903
Full-time, Part-timeCorte Madera, California 94925