LIVE-IN POSITIONSHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Must possess a current New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide License.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently for communication with clients, office staff and emergency personnel.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a post offer criminal background check, DMV check and a pre-employment drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (1465)
Full-time, Part-timeDeptford, New Jersey 08096
Full-time, Part-timeBarrington, New Jersey 08007
Part-timePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania 19153