CAREGivers Needed - Daytime, Nights & Weekends
Home Instead Senior Care is growing and we need your help!
In Home CAREGiver needed for all shifts including daytime, overnight & weekend shifts!
Shifts are currently available in Germantown, Hartford, West Bend, Slinger, Grafton, Cedarburg, Mequon, Thiensville, Port Washington & Saukville!
Are you kind, caring & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors? Are you willing to teach others about Love(v.)?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Cedarburg, Mequon, Grafton, Port Washington & West Bend areas. This includes all of Ozaukee & Washington County. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of in home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.