CAREGiver- PCA/HHA/CNAExperienced CAREGivers Needed - Home Instead Senior Care of Edina now seeking skilled, experienced CAREGivers to provide top-quality, home care for local seniors.
If you have the passion and commitment to care for seniors, have good work ethic and want to work within the Edina, Richfield, Bloomington, Eden Prairie and South Minneapolis areas, we want to hear from you!
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence needs
- Assistance with ambulation needs
- Experience with Dementia and Alzheimer's Care
CAREGiver requirements include:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to engage with people in a friendly and congenial manner
- Pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Have valid MN driver's license and reliable vehicle with auto insurance
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to occasionally lift/push/pull/carry up to 80 lbs.
***Home Instead Senior Care offers opportunities for career advancement, competitive pay and ability to design your own schedule, based on your availability. No mandatory weekends or holidays. ***
Learn more about this rewarding opportunity by calling Monica (952) 929-5695 or apply online at http://www.homeinstead.com/167/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.