Weekend CNA Positions Available
Weekend CNA Position 
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care!
We are looking for caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Please view our CAREGiver web brochure for more information. www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
- Consistent schedule and clients based on your hours of availability
- Ongoing paid training
- App to easily clock in/out and view your schedule
- Supportive staff that can be reached 24/7
- Opportunities to pick up extra shifts to build your schedule
- Direct Deposit
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- At least one year of US work history
- Ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Your own car for daytime work (overnight assignments do not require a car)
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Thank you for your interest in Home Instead Senior Care.
Please make sure to read this information thoroughly and answer all the questions on the application.
If a question does not apply to you, please indicate &ldquonot applicable&rdquo or &ldquoN/A.&rdquo
You will be notified&mdashby either phone or email&mdashonce our HR Department has reviewed your application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.