Live in CaregiversHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Personal Care & Grooming Assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We provide 24/7 care to the York County Area. A variety of shifts are available with competitive pay and incentives.  Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (6)
Full-time, Part-timeHanover, Pennsylvania 17331
Full-time, Part-timeNew Oxford, Pennsylvania 17350
Full-time, Part-timeManchester, Maryland 21102