Our CAREGiver Team
Now Hiring CAREGivers
It's all about using the gifts you already have to make life a little better for someone who needs a little help.
Share your cooking abilities with a senior who can no longer prepare their own meals.
Share your gift of gab with a widow who needs a buddy to talk to and some help getting out of bed in the morning.
Share your love of music with a former musician who's now shaky hands can no longer strike the keys or pluck the strings.
THAT'S CAREGIVING and you do it every day!
We are looking for (10) CAREGivers to help us keep up with a busy, busy office.
Have a gift YOU want to share? We have a place for you at Home Instead Senior Care of Southwest Florida!
This is what we offer:
- Excellent work environment &ndash 24/7 support from (12) office staff members
- Excellent PAID TRAINING PROGRAM (learn all the technical skills you need)
- Vacation Time (paid)
- Monthly CAREGiver in-service trainings
- Introductions &ndash our Client Care Coordinator introduces you to your new client (highly personalized)
- Manageable schedule (You tell us your availability, we'll make your schedule)
- Weekend & overnight shifts available
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.