CAREGiver PCA HHA ClearwaterAre you looking for a job with a family atmosphere? A job where your work is appreciated? There are so many benefits to becoming a part of the Home Instead Team! Ask Tracy for details at 320+258-3055.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance and a vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years of age
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.