CareGiver - HCACAREGivers/HCA's needed to become a part of our team. Ask about our Guaranteed Hours Program!
Medical, Dental and Vision available to full time employees.
Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at http://homeinstead.com/345/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.