CAREGiver - Weekend Shifts!Home Instead Senior Care of San Francisco is seeking a caring and compassionate CAREGiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Weekend shifts available! Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We have a need for CAREGivers who are available to take shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Preparing meals
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Must be available Saturdays and/or Sundays
- 1 year of professional caregiving experience.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (1118)
Part-timeSan Francisco, California 94114
Part-time, Full-time431 Beach Street
San Francisco, California 94133
Full-time, Part-time364 Hayes St
San Francisco, California 94102