Weekend On-Call CaregiverWe are seeking a dedicated Weekend On-Call CAREGiver! You will be responsible for responding to any unscheduled or last minute assignments that come in during the weekend or specified period. This position will provide temporary coverage for any open shifts. The Weekend On-Call Caregiver is placed on standby beginning from Fridays at 5pm and ends at 8am on Mondays. You must be available to work any shift during that period of time. On-call pay will be provided in addition to pay for any shifts worked.
- Have at least one year of experience working as a caregiver. CNA preferred.
- Must be able to work competently and independently in order to serve the needs of our seniors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to provide services to clients with varying care needs including, but not limited to, assistance with ADL's, dementia and hospice care.
- Must be able to respond to the Weekend/After-Hours Supervisor within 15 minutes. Car preferred but not required. Have open availability during the specified weekend period - Friday at 5pm to Monday at 8am.
- Must be able to pass LiveScan fingerprint and drug screen
- Comprehensive Training
- Great Income Potential - On-Call Pay AND Pay for Shifts Worked
- Personally Rewarding Work
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.