Home Instead Senior Care of the Tri-Cities and Walla Walla is looking for a qualified and visionary individual to assume the role as Manager, Operations &ndash excited to join a team of dedicated staff and CAREGivers. This individual must ensure that the highest standards of quality and service are delivered to our clients and their families with an emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships &ndash with the ability to develop tested processes, drive results, and plan for continued growth of the services provided to local seniors &ndash while upholding the core values of Home Instead Senior Care.
- Reflect the values of Advent Care, LLC., dba Home Instead Senior Care.
- Serve as agency administrator and as the primary point of contact for WA State Licensure.
- Set the tone of the office culture by leading by example and maintaining high standards of professionalism, integrity and respect.
- Drive growth in service culture and team support.
- Manage and be available to all staff on a daily basis, including support, positive feedback and discipline.
- Organize and conduct quarterly and annual reviews for all members of the office staff and HISC/WA State Licensure compliance items.
- Be the lead contact for client inquiries, both inside and outside office hours.
- Achieve the annual operational plan.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Coordinates activities of departments such as finance, staff coordinators, recruiting and retention of CAREGivers, client services and networking to affect operational efficiency and economy.
- Confers with staff regularly and reviews daily activities and operations to determine changes in programs or operations, and by conducting regular meetings (general staff and 1:1 meetings), and daily stand up (huddle) meetings.
- Preparation of directives outline policy, program or operations changes to be implemented.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures (per WA State and Home Instead Senior Care) and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, co-workers and CAREGivers.
- Manage risk in high acuity client care cases. Work with other assigned staff to support best practices.
- Maintain weekly/monthly metric reporting and tracking.
- Supervise the bookkeeper responsibilities, VA billing preparation, and collections on accounts receivables.
- Delegate work as needed to manage staff workloads and maintain efficient processes.
- Compare and shop services for the company with key providers as determined in consultation with owner(s).
- Gain mastery of all technology and programs in the business. Train office staff on technical skills.
- Conduct care consultations, client /CAREGiver introductions, and other duties as needed.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Owner(s).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Advent Care LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Healthcare Administration, Social Work, or applicable and related field of study or clinical experience, with a proven track record of operational management and proven outcomes.
- Possess or have experience in budget management, preparation, and reporting.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and oversee administrative staff, as well as operations related to management and oversight of CAREGivers.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively, yet independently, and maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community we serve.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor, with ability to present to small and large group settings.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone and in person.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as needed to meet the needs of clients.
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Must have the ability to commute daily to meet with client's and their families.
If interested please apply with your cover letter addressed to: Paula Wu.
--Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
"Home Instead Senior Care is more than just a company that provides non-medical services to help seniors remain at home. It is a company that has the opportunity to improve the quality of life for aging Americans. Our Client Care Coordinators play a leading role in ensuring that our clients get the vital help they need." Paul Hogan, Founder of Home Instead Senior Care.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.