Evening CAREGiverDO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR AN EMPLOYER WHO CARES ABOUT YOU?
An employer who pays you well and offers incentives and benefits? An employer who provides you with ongoing paid training and support to further your career? An employer who treats you like a professional because that's who you are!
Then come work for Home Instead Senior Care in Sarasota and join our team! You will enhance the lives of seniors in our community and enable them to live at home for as long as possible! Share your special gifts of caring with those who need you! Join us and make a difference!
We have a special need for CAREGivers who want to work evening shifts. Shifts typically range between 3 and 6 hours, and start during the late afternoon and run until early or mid evening. We will accommodate your availability!
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Client transportation
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assist clients with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and feeding with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle records check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/256. Click on the Find Jobs Near You button. You are also welcome to come to our offices to apply in person at 2033 Wood Street, Suite 105, Sarasota, FL.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.