Evening CAREGiverHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate part-time CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We have a special need for CAREGivers willing to work evening hours. Shifts are typically between 3 and 6 hours in length between the hours of 3pm and 10pm.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assist clients with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and feeding with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle records check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/256, and click on the See Jobs Near You link. We will reach out to you once you've completed the online application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.