Automotive Cashier, No Sundays
Full-Time / Experience Preferred
Competitive Pay Plan Based on Experience + Great Benefits!
Apply online today and upload your Resume
Koeppel Ford is seeking to hire a full-time Cashier for our busy Service Department. This position will also provide valet service for our customers, so you must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. Our ideal candidate will be friendly, honest and dependable with good math skills and attention to detail.
Koeppel Ford provides a friendly, professional work environment with advancement opportunities. Apply online today to join our successful and growing dealership.
Cashier - Job Responsibilities:
- Provides pricing information, itemizes and totals purchases
- Collects payments by cash, check, or charge and makes change for cash customers
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins
- Operates credit card authorization system
- Provides valet service for customers
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
Cashier - Job Requirements:
- Previous cashier experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- General math skills and attention to detail
- Friendly, honest and dependable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Cashier - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive Pay Plan based on experience
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- 5-Day work week
- Excellent training programs!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
Koeppel Ford is part of the Koeppel Auto Group which has been serving NY customers for 80 years! Koeppel Ford in Woodside is NYC's newest Ford Dealer and we proudly serve Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx drivers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.