Convenience Store Clerk
Abel's Quik Shops are full-line, Shell-branded convenience stores owned and operated by Abel Oil Co. headquartered in Louisiana, Mo. Abel Oil was founded in 1940 by Abel brothers, Ray, Al and Charles and has grown to include 20 retail sites throughout Northeast and East Central Missouri. Driven by the goal to deliver customers quality products and convenience, we truly are "....just down the road".
Starting salary minimum $8.50/hour
As a Convenience Store Clerk, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accepting payments, making change and giving receipts for customers purchasing merchandise at our stores;
- Restocking merchandise on shelves and displays;
- Providing exemplary customer service;
- Maintaining cleanliness of all areas of the store;
- Assisting customers at the pump when necessary;
- This position requires repeated bending, standing and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 40 pounds as well.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Applicants must be 21 years or older.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan with Company matching
- Paid vacation – Full and Part-time
- Employment bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling