We have a full-time opening for a Automotive Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Midas is a drug-free workplace
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
*** $500 SIGNING BONUS ***
Further your career by joining a leader in the automotive services industry ...Midas.
Our Automotive Technicians have their Maine State Inspection License, and many are ASE certified. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers, to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently.
- Experience working well in a team environment.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- Experience in preventive maintenance to keep facility equipment in safe and effective operating condition is a plus.
- Driver's License and clean driving record.
Base pay, plus weekly commission and monthly bonus program. Earn upwards of $16.00+ per hour. Benefits include medical, dental, paid sick time, holidays, and vacation, paid uniforms, on-going training and more!
Appy on line or in person to shop manager, Midas, 62 Western Avenue, Augusta.