CAREGiver (Park City)
CAREGiver - We offer a competitive package ($11+ /hour and insurance benefits)
Since 1996, We have been an established personal care company, based in Salt Lake City, that offers its employees competitive wages, health insurance, paid time off, and bonuses.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to be the area leader in providing the highest quality non-medical services
- We believe in serving our clients with professionalism, dignity, and respect.
: We're looking for CAREGivers. CNA's are encouraged to apply
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug screening, background check, and able to provide references
- Companionship and conversation.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Other non-medical personal care tasks
- Attractive wage rates
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance for full-time employees (30 + hours/ week)
- Healthiest You telehealth service provided for free to all employees
- Ongoing training provided on your career path
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/109
Please contact our office to learn more, at 801-266-9444, or email@example.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.