National Account Sales Executive
Our National Sales Account Executive is strategic hunter responsible for performing all prospecting, sales and customer activities for middle market regional accounts that match Integrity’s client profile
Your focus is solely on increasing sales and profitability for regional accounts through sales calls, strategic sales methods and conducting formal presentations and submitting proposals focusing on core business offerings.
You’ll represent the entire range of services to potential customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
What you’ll do:
- Prospects regional territory to develop a comprehensive target list of potential middle market accounts that match Integrity client profile portfolio of a minimum 150 full time employees year round with strong ROI at a single client.
- Calls on prospective regional account customers to understand their needs and wants; introduces potential customers to Integrity services to develop prospects into clients.
- Manages sales process from prospecting to presentation to close to implementation and maintains client relations for at least 1 year
- Maintains an awareness of customer requirements and needs, recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems and increases overall sales of services.
- Establishes and maintains an understanding of organizational operational procedures and practices.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Identify sales issues and make decisions quickly and effectively, as well as to clearly process information.
- Analyze performances of all relevant accounts and monitor competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities
- Coordinates sales negotiations across assigned region.
- Maintains an up-to-dates record of all sales activities and follow-up requirements within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
How we measure results:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated national accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company leadership
- Meets quarterly and yearly sales goals in (but not limited to) profitability and new account expectations
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of related business to business (B2B) sales experience with a proven track record of building a new book of business
- 5+ years sales experience within a staffing organization meeting and exceeding goals
- Willingness and ability to travel 75% is required.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to consultatively sell and demonstrate superb customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field highly preferred