You can make a Difference.
We are one of the most successful hotel chains in the world. At our hotels, you'll get the support and training you need to be your best. Culturally, we're a very, very friendly place to work. Casual but professional. You'll enjoy a positive work-life balance. You'll work side-by-side with smart, motivated, fun people who know they make a difference.
The bottom line: We believe in the awesome power of individuals working together toward a shared vision. And we believe we can have fun doing it!
Join our winning team as a Housekeeping Manager!
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and visual appeal of guest rooms as well as ensuring that rooms comply with company standards
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Changing bed linens daily
· Vacuuming carpeting
· Dusting all furniture including pictures, bed frames, lamps, televisions, dressers, etc.
· Removing markings and smudges from mirrors, windows, and other shiny surfaces
· Cleaning the bathroom area including the shower, sink, toilet, and floor
· Ensuring that the room is stocked with standard materials and meets all room set-up requirements
· Reporting any facility damages or necessary repairs in a timely fashion
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
High school graduate or equivalent preferred
Previous housekeeping experience preferred; Should possess great customer service skills and the ability to interact with the rest of the hotel staff and guests in a friendly and service oriented manner.
Must be able to lift, push, and pull moderate weight on a daily basis. Must be able to be on his or her feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and visual appeal of guest rooms as well as ensuring that rooms comply with company standards.
Choice Hotels - Comfort Suites Outlet Center