Assistant Manager / Co Manager
The Co Manager assists the store manager to operate the retail location by ensuring the store consistently meets and exceeds company standards and reinforces customer service through maintaining and representing the company’s core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction. Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Co Manager include:
- Demonstrates a strong leadership ability
- Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met.
- Assist the store manager to ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out for both opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with recruiting interviewing and hiring of staff
- Train delegate and supervise staff to develop and maintain individual selling goals, customer service and product knowledge skills.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the store staff and maintain daily communications binder.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld through out the entire store.
- Ensure entire staff adheres to Mystery shop guidelines.
- Create and promote strong business relationships with vendors, mall management and local businesses
- Partner with Store Manager/ DM/ RM and/or Loss Prevention to address concerns regarding policy violations in a timely matter.
- Actively listens and accepts direction and guidance from management
- Maintains a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor
- In the (long term absence) of a manager the Co Manager may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager. A District Manager will oversee the Co Manager.
- Other duties deemed necessary
- Previous retail experience preferably in a similar roll
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and prompt
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
- Available to work flexible hours, 40 hours a week, 2 nights a week, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.
Browse similar jobs (798)
Full-time489 Red Apple Court
Central Valley, New York 10917
Full-timeCentral Valley, New York 10917
Full-time, Part-timeMonroe, New York 10950