Housekeeping Dispatch - Hyatt Place - Year Round (11-month) - Keystone Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Join a team where you can reap the benefits of being a part of two world class companies: Vail Resorts, one of the world’s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and Hyatt where ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel just steps away from the base of Keystone Ski Resort.
The Housekeeping Dispatcher will assist the Housekeeping management staff in directing the operations of the Housekeeping Department so as to achieve the expected level of guest satisfaction as determined by the management. Opens housekeeping office daily, assigns work load to staff. Assures all rooms are listed with the correct status each day before they leave.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicating housekeeping and guest related information to the correct person(s). This includes but is not limited to daily cleaning assignments, maintenance requests, priority rooms, front desk/guest service information, special requests etc.
- Follow up on all incoming calls and emails related to Housekeeping on a daily basis
- Track progress of housekeeping team, works closely with Housekeeping lead to ensure housekeepers and inspectors are properly updating the housekeeping system and that rooms are being prioritized as they should.
- Verifies all room statuses are correct in the computer at the end of the day and properly follows up on any inconsistencies.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with the Housekeeping staff, the Hyatt Place Keystone team, and housekeeping teams within the Resort
- Management of lost and found
- Assist with Inventory as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School required / College Degree preferred
- Familiarity with an office/call center
- Minimum 6 months similar experience
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English. Conversational Spanish very helpful.
- Valid Colorado driver license or ability to obtain
- Attention to detail, multi-task oriented, professional mannerism, strong organizational and writing skills, work well with a diverse team.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 154169