Intermediate Terrain Park Attendant - Beaver Creek Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Terrain Park Attendant is a labor intensive position that is responsible for construction, maintenance, and repair of all features; in addition to safety awareness, Terrain Park etiquette and guest relations within the terrain parks and half pipe. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the terrain park, ensuring all signage is visible, testing features and assessing risk and liability each morning. The Terrain Park Attendant will provide exceptional guest service and work outdoors in all weather conditions for the entire day. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent - Required
- Must be an expert skier/rider in the park and overall - Required
- Must be able to test large rails and boxes, tables - Required
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (raking, shoveling & lifting large metal objects) - Required
- Able to work outdoors in adverse winter weather conditions for up to 10 hours/day - Required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - Required
- Must be able to direct guests and look out for safety concerns - Required
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must be very responsible
- Valid US Driver's License - Required
- Previous Terrain Park experience - Preferred
- May be required to work weekends and/or holidays - Required
- Must be available to work the entire season: 11/16/17 - 4/15/2018 - Required
- Must pass a ski/ride test to ensure expert level
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 155288
Browse similar jobs (1)
Avon, Colorado 81620