Automotive Technicians / Mechanics, $5K Signing Bonus, Top Pay
156 Lincoln Hwy., Fairless Hills, PA 19030
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS / MECHANICS
Top Pay based on Experience +
Up to $5000* signing bonus!
At least 1 year of Experience Required
Apply online today and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Peruzzi Buick GMC is seeking an experienced SERVICE TECHNICIAN to add to our team. If you have experience in automotive service and maintenance, we'd like to hear from you. Buick/GMC Service Tech experience is a PLUS.
We believe in rewarding our service technicians for their skill and certifications. You won’t find a better place to call home! Compensation, which is based on experience and certifications, will be discussed at the time of the interview.
Service Technician - Job Description:
The Automotive Service Tech will examine vehicles to determine the nature and cause of services and repairs needed, perform those repairs and maintenance services, and perform preventative and routine maintenance tasks. The Service Tech will repair/service all vehicle systems such as brakes, A/C, tires, transmission, engine, oil changes, fluid exchanges, warranty work and recalls.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience is required
- Buick/GMC experience is a PLUS!
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- PA state and emissions license required
Service Technician - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Top Pay based on experience
- Up to $5000 sign on bonus (ask hiring manager for details)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent training programs!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
- No Night Hours
Peruzzi Automotive Group has been family owned and operated since 1979 and offers a wide selection of quality, affordable new, used and pre-owned vehicles to Fairless Hills as well as the surrounding Souderton, Quakertown, Philadelphia, and Trenton areas. Peruzzi Auto Group focuses on providing only the best customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Browse similar jobs (45)
Langhorne, Pennsylvania 19047